This Legal Notice regulates the conditions of use of the website www.begurcostabravafilmfest hereinafter, the Web) that ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL DE CINEMA DE BEGUR) with address at Begur Carrer de Sant Miquel, 2 17255 (hereinafter, THE FESTIVAL, puts at provision of users in order to provide them with information about products and services, their own or those of third-party collaborators, and facilitate access to them (all jointly called the Services).
The use of the Web attributes the condition of User, which implies adherence to the Legal Notice in the version published at the time it is accessed. THE FESTIVAL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web, as well as its Legal Notice. Therefore, THE FESTIVAL recommends that the User read the Legal Notice carefully each time they access the Web. The use of the Web is not directed at minors under 14 years of age, and therefore, they must refrain from providing any personal information. In this sense, THE FESTIVAL recommends the use of the Web to people over 18 years of age. For this, THE FESTIVAL reserves the right to check the age of the Users at any time. Access to certain Services may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice. Therefore, prior to accessing and / or using said Services, the User must also carefully read the corresponding particular conditions. The use of the Web is not directed at minors under 14 years of age, and therefore, they must refrain from providing any personal information. In this sense, THE FESTIVAL recommends the use of the Web to people over 18 years of age. For this, THE FESTIVAL reserves the right to check the age of the Users at any time. The User agrees to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, agrees to refrain from:
1. Use the Services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
2. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
3. Violate intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to THE FESTIVAL or third parties; and
4. use the Services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Web to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people independently of its purpose, as well as commercialize or disclose said information in any way.
6. THE FESTIVAL will at all times ensure respect for the current legal system, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Services or exclude the User from the Web in case of alleged commission, complete or incomplete, of any of the crimes or offenses typified by the current Penal Code, or in case of observing any conduct that, in the opinion of the FESTIVAL, is contrary to morality, order, good customs or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige of the FESTIVAL or your collaborators. In any case, THE FESTIVAL has no obligation to control and does not control the content transmitted, disseminated or made available to third parties by Users or collaborators, except in cases where it is required by current legislation or when required by a Judicial Authority o Competent administrative.
7. In any case, the User is aware and accepts, voluntarily and expressly, that the use of the Web is carried out in any case under his sole and exclusive responsibility. The conditions specified in the present Legal Notice are governed by the law that is available in the Spanish commune legislation. In the case that any discrepancy or controversy is produced on the grounds of the interpretation or application of the referred conditions, the FESTIVAL i l'Usuari, with express waiver to any other fur that may correspond, are subject to the jurisdiction of Jutjats and Tribunals of the domicili de l'Usuari. In the case that this is the domicile of the European Union, with express resignation to any other person that may correspond, the parts are submitted to the jurisdiction of the Jutjats and Tribunals of Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain).